College of Social Sciences & Interdisciplinary Studies
The College of Social Sciences and Interdisciplinary Studies at Sacramento State offers diverse programs and curricula, with dedicated faculty, staff, and students working together to challenge the status quo, affect change, and advance public service engagement and leadership. Cultural and community awareness, equity and inclusivity, social justice, ethical decision-making, and scientific thinking and analysis are key to our graduates’ future success in the Sacramento region and throughout the world.
Today we invite you to make a gift to the College of Social Sciences & Interdisciplinary Studies Annual Fund or to the Annual Funds of our departments and programs. During this difficult and uncertain time, our top priority is meeting the immediate needs of our students by ensuring that they have the tools and financial support needed to stay on track towards their degree and future aspirations. In addition, gifts to the Annual Fund provide a flexible source of funding that enhance student success, teaching, and research by helping to:
- Expand real-world, experiential and service learning opportunities for our students
- Fund scholarships for students in need
- Host workshops and lectures for students and the campus community
- Support student and faculty travel to academic and professional conferences
- Develop community partnerships for the mutual benefit of our students, faculty, and the region
Thank you to all of our alumni and friends for your support!