Celebrating its 10th anniversary, the Full Circle Project (FCP) facilitates strong academic support, intentionally planned leadership development, career readiness, and co-curricular service-learning to engage Asian Pacific Islander Desi American (APIDA) students through campus and community-based activities. FCP’s vision is to cultivate the strengths of the campus and community to promote and develop APIDA identity empowerment, academic resilience, community service, and holistic well-being to ensure student success at Sacramento State and beyond.
Donations of all sizes are welcome to support FCP in reaching their goals towards student success.
Goals for Student Success
- Academic support: strengthen student academic planning to navigate their academic, personal, and career goals
- Identity Development: increase students’ self-awareness of their personal history and identity
- Leadership: Increase students’ understanding of leadership, ability to lead others, advocate for social needs and take initiative
- Campus and Community Engagement: Increase student involvement on campus or in the community for social change
- Sense of belonging: Increase student’s sense of belonging and connection on campus